Conservas de Cambados S.L. has an online store to facilitate the acquisition of its products to its customers; in addition to its own physical store in Lugar Porto, Nº 4 , 36636 Barrantes - Ribadumia (Pontevedra - Spain), with telephone +34 986 745 405 and contact email : email@example.com
Secure payment through our Online Store with SSL certificate installed. The current forms of payment in the online store will be: PayPal, credit card through Virtual POS or transfer:
You can pay through your PayPal account.
- By choosing this payment method, our store will take you to the PayPal page.
- To access the platform, you must have an account or previously register with an email and password.
You can pay through our Banco Sabadell payment gateway or Virtual POS:
- By choosing this payment method, our store will allow you to pay with your credit card or debit card valid and issued by a bank that is acceptable to the company.
- You will do so from the Banco Sabadell platform and you must include the requested data on it.
You can pay by bank transfer:
- The data will be provided at the end of the purchase, when the user has registered and confirmed the shopping cart with prices, shipping costs and taxes included.
- The client declares that he has full capacity to make the purchase, being of legal age and in possession of proof of payment by transfer to confirm the purchase.
- The Client guarantees and is responsible for the fact that all the data provided is valid.
- What do you have to do to confirm the purchase? Once the bank transfer has been made to the Conservas de Cambados S.L., you must send us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org the proof of the transfer made.
- Once the payment is confirmed, we will proceed to send the order.
Conservas de Cambados S.L. reserves the right to stop the shipment of an item from its Online Store due to the rejection of authorization of payment by credit or debit card by the officially accredited organizations. The same action will be carried out in the event of non-payment or partial payment of the total current order or previous orders from the same client.
Shipping costs include packaging costs as well as postage costs. These are calculated automatically according to the destination and weight of the package once you confirm your order in the Online Store and prior to payment.
Orders destined for the Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, French Islands and Italy the must be budgeted directly through the mail: email@example.com. The trading company is NOT responsible for shipments not made in the indicated manner.
If you want your order to be sent to another destination, you can purchase the items by prior notice contacting by phone +34 986 745 405 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Estimated delivery times:
- Mainland Spain: 24-48 hours
- Portugal: 24-48 hours
- France/Germany/Italy/Belgium: 4-6 days
- Holland/Luxembourg/Austria/Ireland: 4-6 days
- Northern Ireland: 6-8 days
- Switzerland/Rep. Czech/Denmark: 5-7 days
- Rest of the EU: 6-8 days
- Keeping the products in the cart does not imply reserving them, since another customer may be purchasing them at that very moment.
- Conservas de Cambados reserves the right to modify prices and products in its Online Store without prior notice.
- Conservas de Cambados reserves the right to stop the shipment of an item from its Online Store in the event of a refusal to authorize payment by credit or debit card by the officially accredited bodies.
- The same action will be carried out in the event of non-payment or partial payment of the total current order or of previous orders from the same client.
- Conservas de Cambados offers the possibility of collecting the item at our facilities at LUGAR PORTO, Nº 4 - BARRANTES, 36636 - RIBADUMIA (Pontevedra - Spain). Orders that contemplate this option will not carry postage.